Monday, January 24, 2011

~Outside of the Herd~

How f***ing sacred is this person who's never contributed one thing to anyone's life but her own? And not even thinking about her politically or whatever she represents, it's just that she's just a coarse, selfish person who has ferocious protection and it makes no sense to me... By the way, I said something that I think is true, I wrote one Twitter that I said, please find me a picture of Sarah Palin with more than one black person because I couldn't find one. And then she went to Haiti a week later. She threw together a trip to Haiti. So I believe I made that happen. So that's positive.

Louis CK, Talking about Sarah Palin.

Amazing how some people in the media are so protected and full of themselves that they not only believe their own crap, but have otherwise rational people believing it as well. It really bothers me that my brother and sister in law really like Sarah Palin. Terrifies me actually. That woman is dangerous. It just goes to show you how everyone really has lost their damn minds.

I am not quite sure when it happened, but somewhere along the way, it suddenly became "politically incorrect" to think for yourself. Maybe it was during those selfish indulgent 80's when everyone became so obsessed with BMW's and shoes, and all the girls became label whores. You just weren't good enough if you didn't drool over the right clothes, or the right make up. Um, what? I find that really hysterical. I never gave a shit about any of that. I still don't. It all started to happen though. People started becoming sheep. Now look at them. Can't even open their mouths without worrying about offending this person, or that person. Can you say you don't like this...oh, don't. You might not fit in. Can you say you don't believe that? Oh, whatever you do, don't do that! You might be suddenly cut off and outcast. No longer is it held in high regard to be an individual. Now, you MUST think as "they" do. You MUST believe as others do. You MUST go along with the pressure of others wishes, or face the rath.

Fuck that....

This is why I like Louis CK. See, he knows that coming out and saying these things against Sarah Palin get him into trouble. He has even faced many threats from people with power. Pathetic. Apparently, free speech is only allowed if you follow guidelines. The narrow minded and self righteous masses that feel the need to
"save" us from our doom seem to forget that we have every right to our own damn opinions and feelings. Louis CK has every right to say Sarah Palin is full of shit. She is. People are always afraid of opinions that don't go along with theirs. It's right back to the school yard. Good old fashioned peer pressure. They will label you a loud mouth, or obnoxious, or opinionated, (I happen to take that one as a compliment), or any other term they may deem insulting to try to get you to stop. Well, don't.

How boring would the world be if it was all gray? The more eclectic, the more fascinating and exciting it becomes. The more we have to learn, explore, and enjoy. I don't want to be around people who all think alike. I enjoy listening to Louis CK and his opinions. I enjoy listening to lots of people and their opinions. I try to learn from everyone I know. I don't want to live in a bubble. I want to get a very open and honest education of what our world really has to offer. Our little country, and the population it contains, is just one small part. it is by far, NOT the greatest, or the most superior on this planet, and how arrogant of any man to say so. I prefer to be humble, and explore other countries and cultures, religions, beliefs, customs, histories, all that is out there. If that makes me obnoxious, opinionated, and a loud mouth, so be it.

Meanwhile, Sarah Palin still won't have more than 2 pictures of herself with a black person, and Louis CK will have something she never had. Great ratings for a TV show.

No comments: